February Rank Testing
Testing is on February 7th – 9th. The registration dead-line is January 31st. If you are unable to attend the formal testing, color belts have the option of testing during their normal class time the week before. We highly recommend students test at their regular testing if possible.
- Wednesday, Feb. 7 – 6:00 pm – Little Dragons
- Wednesday, Feb. 7 – 6:45 pm – All Juniors White thru Sr. Red Belts
- Thursday, Feb. 8 – 6:15 pm – All Juniors White thru Sr. Red Belts
- Friday, Feb. 9 – 6:30pm – Teens / Adults, All Junior Red Belts and up
- Saturday, Feb 10 – Picture Day
- 9:30 All Black Belts
- 10:00 Teens/Adults
- 10:30 Purple – Sr. Red
- 11:00 White – Sr. Green
- 11:00 Little Dragons
- Saturday, February 17 – 5:00 pm Pancake Dinner & Awards Ceremony
Yes, we’re combining the pancake dinner and awards ceremony since everyone will have their new belts already. Location is at the York Golf Club near 23 and 270 from 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm. This is a potluck dinner, so bring something to share. There will be a signup sheet for the potluck on the front counter. If you can’t make it for pancakes, the awards part will be around 6:00 pm.
Yellow Belts that will be going to Orange Belt will need to purchase gear. The total is $140 (with 10% discount) plus tax, or $149.80 total.
New Black Belts will need to purchase a heavy weight uniform when they are a 1st Decided Black Belt. The heavy weight uniform is optional for Probationary and Recommended Black Belts. $130 + $9.10 tax